Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Out On The Road

It occurred to me on my walk to work that rain boots have come a long way. Yes, I think about the weirdest shit when I am walking to work. When I first moved to the city I didn't truly appreciate the virtues of the rain boot. It was only after too many work days with soggy socks that I decided they were an integral part of life in the city. They were the UGLIEST pair of boots I ever owned and they didn't last long. Thank God. Now I've found my self a delightful pair of navy Tretorn rain boots that I wear with pride. They're still not as cute as some of the options I've found recently, but they're a vast improvement to the first pair.

Hope you're staying warm and dry on this rainy Tuesday morning!
Peace, love and shoes,
{PL}

Valentino

ModCloth

BoomBoots

Tory Burch

Joules

Anthropologie

Burberry
All photos care of Pinterest