Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eyes

I am an over-plucker. I have been for years. It's gotten to the point where my eyebrows don't even grow in certain spots anymore because I have over-plucked the life right out of the hair follicle. I've decided that it's time to fix the brows. And the only way to do that is to let them grow out, in all their crazy, hideousness, and then go to a professional and beg their forgiveness. And pray for an amazing (and affordable) brow corrector...

Spring has inspired some major changes in my beauty routine (I recently started wearing eyeliner!) so I am pretty stoked to fix the brows! What's next?

Happy Thursday!!
Peace, love and shoes,
{PL}


Are you as brow challenged as I am? Here are some helpful websites:

Makeup.com

Eye Brow Shaping 101
Women's Health Mag

How To Use a Brow Brush
The Beauty Department
LC and this mystery woman from Pinterest, have some seriously awesome eyebrows, inspiration: