Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pink Love

I've never been much of a girly-girl, but I do love me some pink. I'm sure as a kid Mom dressed me in nauseatingly cute pink dresses. Fancied the color in grade school. Shied away in high school only to rediscover in college. Pink shirts. Pink shorts. Pink under garments. Pink shoes. Pink accessories. A lot of pink. Then I moved to New York City. Where wearing color for your first year (at least) is not permitted. I wore black. All Black Everything. Having been in the city now seven years, I'm allowed to wear color, though I don't very often. Especially pink. I would consider coming out of retirement for these beauties. Though I don't have an extra $800 to spend on a pair of shoes at the moment, I will fall asleep tonight dreaming of the most beautiful pink loafers I ever did see...

Christian Louboutin