Monday, February 11, 2013

And the Grammy goes to...

Best Dressed.

Katy Perry in Gucci.
Though not a glaringly obvious choice for the best list, I thought this dress looked stunning on Katy. The light color with her dark hair and the amazing neckline detail really made this dress standout. And of course the boob window! She looked sexy, but not slutty...




Florence Welch in  Givenchy.
Every redhead (including me) knows emerald green is one of those colors that never goes wrong. Although the dress is a little Dino-Couture, I give her 'major snaps for her courageous fashion effort.'



Beyonce in Osman.
Queen Bey in classic black and white. Pants? Why not, it's the Grammys. She kept it clean and simple in the hair and make-up department. Understated, but unforgettable.




Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra.
If I was a cartoon, my eyes would have popped out of my head and snapped back in place. Whatever Kelly is doing, she should keep doing it. She looked radiant! 




Rihanna in Alaia.
From hair to make-up to dress, Rihanna looked lovely. Usually on my worst dressed list for simply looking too trashy, this year RiRi went with pretty! And I could not be happier...



Adele in Valentino.
Yes. She looked like a couch from the 1950s, but Adele. YOU CAN DO NO WRONG! This dress just fits her personality, quirky and a little out there, but charming and delightful. And as always, those lashes are to die for...




 

Estelle in Brooks x Love Collins.
I am digging the two piece trend, especially on Estelle. Navy blue and orange? YES! Big bold print? YES!! It's different, but in a good way.



Congratulations to all winners, both in music and fashion!
*Photos care of Huffington Post