Friday, October 12, 2012

Girls Girls Girls

Camilla Skovgaard

I had the incredible pleasure to meet entrepreneur and former adult film star Jenna Jameson last night. The first thing I noticed were her shoes of course. She was a thoroughly lovely person and someone I have admired for years. I know that may sound a bit strange, considering her former profession, but I think it's amazing what she was able to do not only for herself but for her industry. Often times we turn our noses down at people like Jenna, thinking less of them because of what they do. The truth is she is not embarrassed by sex, which most people are. Afraid to talk about it let alone make it public. She turned her 'name' into a brand making her one of the most recognizable actresses of any kind. It was truly an honor to meet her...and her amazing shoes.