Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fashion Favorite: Fit Is In

Here on Dear Christian, I love you, I spend a lot of time focusing on what to put on your feet or on your body. I thought this would be the PERFECT time to focus on the body!!

For years I complained that I could never find clothes to fit me because of blah blah blah. The truth is, I found tons of clothes, I just wasn't happy with the way they looked on me, because I wasn't happy with me. No, this is not a post about how I lost a bunch of weight and now feel good about the way I look, this is a post about how I found a healthy routine that is helping me get to where I want to go.

Skinny doesn't mean healthy. I think that is a point that can not be stressed enough! Do yourself a favor and eat right, exercise and enjoy a healthy lifestyle! The benefit? IT CAN MAKE YOU SKINNY!

Everybody is different, so what works for me may not work for you. But the moral of the story is, excuses get you nowhere. The moment you decide to stop making excuses for yourself and do something about what makes you unhappy, is the moment you'll find yourself on the path to success.

Be healthy. Be happy,
Penny Lane



My Routine


Yoga...






Physique 57 & Strength Training...






Running...





My running role model...
Elite Runner - Kara Goucher
If you are a runner and don't know much about Kara's story, I suggest you look her up! She is a true inspiration! Can you believe she is a Mom with that body?!

My greatest accomplishment to date...
Finished the NYC Half Marathon 2012
View down Broadway during NYC Half Marathon

Want more inspiration? Check out my board, Moves, on Pinterest!!
All photos care of Pinterest, except NYC Half Marathon photos care of Penny Lane