Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows

This with that...

Cesare Paciotti
This is the first post for Cesare Paciotti and I have no idea why. These colorful wedges are perfect for life in the summer. I decided to pair the shoes with a plain dress with a distinct detail (ignore the belt color), because let's be honest, these shoes deserve to be the focus. Style the dress with some colorful bangles and you've got yourself a show stopper! 

Just keep in mind, the shoes are the focus, so don't go crazy adding additional accessories or hair pieces etc.


ASOS 

Shoe photo care of Couture.Zappos.com, Dress photo care of ASOS

When I hear Lesley Gore's ooey gooey song "Sunshing Lollipops and Rainbows," I have no choice but to smile. I might even skip! Since the shoes pretty much inspired the same reaction, it became clear how perfect this fit truly was...

Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows - Lesley Gore